1. What information Do We Collect ?
- Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to: full name, email address, telephone. We use this informations to set up your Account or contact you.
- Information collected using Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. This allows us to remember your preferences, keep you safe and improve our Services.
- Aggregated built-in statistics. Our Services may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors. For instance, Services may monitor the least clicked feature so we can improve it.
The purposes of processing
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Managing contacts and sending messages.
- Monitor your use of our website and improve the user experience.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- As part of the Services, you may receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to your Account. We may use your contact information to send you information about new features, solicit your feedback or keep you up to date with our blog. You may opt out of receiving emails from our Services by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
We use 3rd party service
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Place of proccessing
- The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
- Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. We use cloud computing services and virtual servers from Amazon - Amazon Web Services. Cloud security at AWS is the highest priority.
How we protect your personal information ?
- We design our services with your safety in mind.
- We store all of your information, including your personal and non personal information using indrustry standard techniques and we transmit it via an encrypted connection.
- At the same time, no service can be completely secure - if you have any concerns that your account or personal information has been put at risk, for example if someone could have found out your password, please get in touch straight away.
- Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Right of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month. email@example.com
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Owner and Data Controller
Street: Astrová 18
Town: Bratislava, 82101
- We welcome any comment, question and communication firstname.lastname@example.org